Terms and Conditions
All nominations and table bookings for the European Risk Management Awards are subject to the Terms and Conditions below and are made with Rubicon Media Ltd, Rubicon Media Ltd. Company No. 7049765. Registered Address: 7 Granard Business Centre, Bunns Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 2DQ, UK. By making a nomination or booking a table you agree, on behalf of yourself, your organisation and attendees from your organisation, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions "you", "your" and "attendee(s)" means the party making a nomination or booking a table(s) for the European Risk Management Awards.
- Entry for all categories is free of charge.
- The Awards are open to risk managers employed by, and businesses who have provided services to, corporations with European offices (including the UK) from January 2021.
- A sponsor of the Awards cannot enter themselves for an Award in the specific category that they are sponsoring.
- Individuals may enter more than one category, however duplicate submissions are not allowed.
- The deadline for nominations is Sunday 31st July 2022.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted directly via the Awards portal.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- Successful entries must closely reflect the individual criteria outlined for each category, and the submission is structured to enable this.
- Up to three supporting documents may be uploaded in addition to the entry.
- Testimonials from validated external sources will be strongly encouraged in a submission.
- Each entry will be judged and scored based on: i. The relevance of the entry with the individual criteria outlined ii.The quality of the overall entry, including testimonials.
- The comments made on a submission should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Submissions may be made by the nominee, or by a 3rd party, except for the Outstanding Contribution to Risk Management category, submissions for which must be by a third party.
- In the case of a 3rd party making a nomination, it is required that they inform the nominee when making the submission that they have been entered for the Award.
- After the entry deadline, all entries will be checked and any that do not meet the required criteria will not be submitted for judging. Additional information may be requested at this stage.
- The Excellence in Risk Management categories and the Industry Excellence categories will each be judged by a separate panel of judges. Representatives from each panel will judge the Education & Training Award.
The judges are independent and free from any commercial interest in the Awards programme or the success of the firms entering the Awards programme.
- The organisers reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category should this be necessary.
- The judges decision is final.
- The information contained within entries will remain confidential to the Awards organisers and the judging panel.
- Rubicon Media Ltd reserves the right to alter the contents of the European Risk Management Awards and to cancel the event at its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation by Rubicon Media Ltd, other than for a failure by you to pay the invoice in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, a full refund of the booking fee will be made with no further liability on the part of Rubicon Media Ltd.
- Rubicon Media Ltd is not responsible for reimbursing travel, accommodation or any other costs or expenses incurred by attendees to the European Risk Management Awards.
- In the event of cancellation by Rubicon Media Ltd it will email the booking contact who will be responsible for notifying their guests of the cancellation.
Table booking conditions
- Once Rubicon Media Ltd has received your table booking it will send a confirmation of your attendance via email to the contact specified in the online booking form.
- No booking is guaranteed until you receive an email from European Risk Management Awards which specifically confirms that your attendance has been reserved for the European Risk Management Awards and such guarantee is conditional upon payment being received by Rubicon Media Ltd in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Places will be available on a first come first served basis.
Cancellation by you
In the event of any cancellations of any table booking by you received in writing by Rubicon Media Ltd:
- On or before Friday 16th September 2022 you will receive a 100% refund.
- On or before Friday 7th October 2022 you will forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- On or after Monday 31st October 2022 you will forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- Any such refunds will be processed after the event.
- Payment can be made at the time of booking by credit card online. Alternatively you can elect to be invoiced for the booking.
- All invoice prices will include VAT.
- Payments are processed by third party platform Stripe.
- Full payment must be received and cleared by Rubicon Media Ltd within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled by Rubicon Media Ltd, with no refund being made to you and with no liability on the part of Rubicon Media Ltd, and the place(s) may be booked by another party. Any bookings made less than two weeks before the event must be pre-paid by cheque or credit card.
- Further details, including your rights, the disclosure of data to third parties, storage, and retention and how to amend your personal data, can be found within our Privacy Notice.
- Photographs and/or video footage may be taken at the European Risk Management Awards and your image may be used on websites, publications, promotional material and publicity in the future. No references will be made that link your image with any other personal data, unless specifically agreed. If you are concerned about your image being captured via video or photograph, please email firstname.lastname@example.org