BEFORE MAKING A SUBMISSION PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Entry for all categories is free of charge.
- The Awards are open to risk managers employed by, and businesses who have provided services to, corporations with European offices (including the UK) from January 2020.
- A sponsor of the Awards cannot enter themselves for an Award in the specific category that they are sponsoring.
- Individuals may enter more than one category, however duplicate submissions are not allowed.
- The deadline for nominations is Friday 25th June 2021.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted directly via the Awards portal.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- Successful entries must closely reflect the individual criteria outlined for each category, and the submission is structured to enable this.
- Up to three supporting documents may be uploaded in addition to the entry. Testimonials from validated external sources will be strongly encouraged in a submission.
- Each entry will be judged and scored based on: i. The relevance of the entry with the individual criteria outlined ii.The quality of the overall entry, including testimonials
- The comments made on a submission should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Submissions may be made by the nominee, or by a 3rd party. In the case of a 3rd party making the nomination, it is required that they inform the nominee when making the submission that they have been entered for the Award.
- After the entry deadline, the entries will be checked and any that do not meet the required criteria will not be submitted for judging. Additional information may be requested at this stage.
- The Excellence in Risk Management categories and the Industry Excellence categories will each be judged by a separate panel of judges. Representatives from each panel will judge the Education & Training Award.
- The judges are independent and free from any commercial interest in the Awards programme or the success of the firms entering the Awards programme.
- The organisers reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category should this be necessary.
- The judges decision is final.
- The information contained within entries will remain confidential to the Awards organisers and the judging panel.