Terms and Conditions
All nominations and table bookings for the European Risk Management Awards are subject to the Terms and Conditions below and are made with Rubicon Media Ltd, Rubicon Media Ltd. Company No. 7049765. Registered Address: 7 Granard Business Centre, Bunns Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 2DQ UK
By making a nomination or booking a table you agree, on behalf of yourself, your organisation and attendees from your organisation, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions "you", "your" and "attendee(s)" means the party making a nomination or booking a table(s) for the European Risk Management Awards.
- Rubicon Media Ltd reserves the right to alter the contents of the European Risk Management Awards and to cancel the event at its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation by Rubicon Media Ltd, other than for a failure by you to pay the invoice in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, a full refund of the booking fee will be made with no further liability on the part of Rubicon Media Ltd.
- Rubicon Media Ltd is not responsible for reimbursing travel, accommodation or any other costs or expenses incurred by attendees to the European Risk Management Awards.
- In the event of cancellation by Rubicon Media Ltd it will email the booking contact who will be responsible for notifying their guests of the cancellation.
Table booking conditions
- Once Rubicon Media Ltd has received your table booking it will send a confirmation of your attendance via email to the contact specified in the online booking form.
- No booking is guaranteed until you receive an email from European Risk Management Awards which specifically confirms that your attendance has been reserved for the European Risk Management Awards and such guarantee is conditional upon payment being received by Rubicon Media Ltd in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Places will be available on a first come first served basis.
Cancellation by you
In the event of any cancellations of any table booking by you received in writing by Rubicon Media Ltd:
- On or before Friday 31st January 2020 you will receive a 100% refund.
- On or before Tuesday 28th February 2020 you will forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- On or after Wednesday 1 March 2019 you will forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- Any such refunds will be processed after the event.
- Payment can be made at the time of booking by credit card online. Alternatively you can elect to be invoiced for the booking.
- All invoice prices will include VAT.
- Payments are processed by third party platform WorldPay.
- Full payment must be received and cleared by Rubicon Media Ltd within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled by Rubicon Media Ltd, with no refund being made to you and with no liability on the part of Rubicon Media Ltd, and the place(s) may be booked by another party. Any bookings made less than two weeks before the event must be pre-paid by cheque or credit card.
- Further details, including your rights, the disclosure of data to third parties, storage, and retention and how to amend your personal data, can be found within our Privacy Notice.
- Dinner bookings are be hosted through third party platform, Evessio.
- Photographs and/or video footage may be taken at the European Risk Management Awards and your image may be used on websites, publications, promotional material and publicity in the future. No references will be made that link your image with any other personal data, unless specifically agreed. If you are concerned about your image being captured via video or photograph, please email firstname.lastname@example.org